Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year!

So it's been even longer since I last posted than I thought it had been. I decided that in the new year I'd make an effort to post more, but it's been too hot to do much at all (it's still hot, but I've run out of low-hanging fruit so I'm revisiting my todo list looking for things that I can at least do without moving around or thinking too much).

The traditional topic of the first post of the year is to talk about New Year's Resolutions. I haven't made any specific resolutions for this year but in general I'm working on improving/managing my CFS, getting a job, and writing more regularly.

The stuff I still have to post about our trip to America is now a bit out-of-date, I guess, but I'll make an effort to post it soon anyway. After that I'm thinking about using Plinky to get some inspiration to post a bit more.

Hopefully my next post will be in the next few days (maybe if I promise that I'll be more likely to do it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment