Friday 8 July 2011

Glitch

The other game I've become addicted to lately is Glitch. It's a browser-based (Flash) non-violent MMORPG with a quirky sense of humour. It's still in Beta but due to open 'Summer 2011' which I hope means soon (while it's still in Beta it's only up for a few days at a time; we're in the middle of 10-day downtime which is going ever-so-slowly. My only fear about launch and constant up-time is that I might never get anything else done...).

My little Glitchling is called Snowdrop (what a surprise). She's level 26, lives in a biggish house in Kajuu with a pig called Glorious (I caught a pig that someone else named and haven't bothered to rename it yet). Her best skills are in cooking and cocktail making but she dabbles in a bit of everything. She likes working on projects but tends to be eternally broke as a result.

If you play, send me a friend request and say hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment