Friday 21 August 2015

Leaving Today!

I'm finally leaving on my trip today! It's been a long time coming, although the final month or two have gone very quickly.

I have been doing a lot of last minute trip preparation.

Universal has reduced its opening hours for the time we are there, which I wasn't prepared for. So I have completely redone my plans for Universal this week.

Touring Plans updated some wait time predictions, including some significant increases in wait times at Disney California Adventure for my dates. I think the old wait time predictions were probably a bug and the new ones seem much more realistic, but it meant I have also had to completely redo my DCA plans.

Thanks to my wonderful sister and brother-in-law, I got an Apple Watch on Monday so I have been playing around with that and working out how I can best use it on my trip. I've also done a big clean up of my iPhone and iPad so they are all ready to go.

I stayed up late last night to do online check in but when the time rolled around it told me I would have to check in at the airport instead. So hopefully I can get decent seats at the airport tonight.

I'm all packed now, and well under the weight limit. Now I just have a couple of hours to relax before it all starts. I'm nervous but also excited and hopefully everything will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment